Here you’ll find my latest leadership tips, which you can share in your company newsletter! (Just give me credit, please.) Each one of these topics focuses on leadership skills that you can put to use right away. They are presented to you in the form of short, inspiring articles with pointers that you can read in a minute. If you want inspiration delivered to you each week, get Leadership Tips by clicking below:
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, YOU ARE A LEADER.
~ John Quincy Adams
Read Your 18 Latest Leadership Tips, Tools, and Techniques:
- 6 Simple Keys to Regret-Free Delegationby Christine WaughThere is such a thing as regret-free delegation. In the dynamic world of leadership, delegation requires skill, trust, and precise judgment. However, missteps in delegation can lead to a turbulent
- 5 Ways to Assume Positive Intent and Soar Higherby Christine WaughIn the dynamic world of business leadership, to assume positive intent is productive. It is like catching a thermal, elevating your team’s spirit, and propelling everyone towards success. As business
- Leaders Use Discernment to Make Decisionsby Christine WaughToday, let’s take an insightful journey into the world of leadership and personal development. We’ll explore a vital trait that sets great leaders apart: discernment. In the realm of leadership,
- Creative Appreciation to Motivate Employeesby Christine WaughAs a business manager, you already know that appreciation is the number one employee motivator. But saying “Thank you” once in a while doesn’t quite cut it. Let’s talk about
- Leadership Refined By Designby Christine WaughWelcome to another insightful journey, where I aim to equip visionary business leaders and managers like you with the tools to help your teams reach new heights. Let’s explore the
- Find Lift in Common Denominatorsby Christine WaughLeading a team is a lot like piloting through dynamic skies. Both require a keen sense of awareness and the ability to recognize patterns. In business, you can find lift
- Your Focus Matters – Target Fixationby Christine WaughIn both business and hang gliding, where you choose to focus can greatly impact your outcome. As someone who has soared in the skies and coached leaders to new heights,
- Don’t Drink the Coolaidby Christine WaughToday, we’re diving into the world of critical leadership. Buckle into your hang gliding harness, because we’re about to launch into the subject of why you “don’t drink the Coolaid”
- Customer Service Makeoverby Christine WaughCustomer service skills continually take center stage in the minds of business managers. As a consultant and coach, I’m frequently asked to provide insights into this crucial aspect of running
- Rethinking Criticism: Could Questions Be the Key?by Christine WaughIn the world of business leadership and management, one constant challenge is providing feedback and criticism effectively. Often, we resort to direct criticism, hoping it will drive the desired change.
- A Pilot’s Guide to Emails That Get Readby Christine WaughIn a world where digital communication reigns, email remains a critical part of our daily professional interactions. It’s our ground control, the hub from which we launch numerous tasks, discussions,
- Jettison Feedback – Use This Insteadby Christine WaughLet’s soar into a topic that’s been a point of turbulence for many managers: giving employee’s feedback. Are you a fan? Do your team members eagerly await evaluation day to
- Manage Distractions Like a Pilotby Christine WaughAs a business manager, your distractions are like the unexpected gusts of wind you would face while hang gliding. They can throw you off course if you’re not prepared for
- Crowd-Sourced Leadershipby Christine WaughBusiness managers, are you ready to catch some new thermals? Just like in hang gliding, where you rely on the elements and your instincts to soar, in the business world
- Navigating beyond Training – the Long-Range Flightby Christine WaughIn the world of leadership, navigating beyond training is essential for really elevating team performance. A hang glider pilot understands that the flight is more than the initial launch. Likewise,
- Leading Creativity in Your Businessby Christine WaughCreativity does not come easily to everyone. But these days, it may be just the workplace inspiration you and your people need. Let’s talk about leading creativity in your business.
- Why Soft Skills Are So Hardby Christine WaughSoft skills refer to interpersonal and social abilities that are essential in a variety of contexts, particularly in the workplace. As a business manager, you want your employees to have
- The Art of Employee Retention Conversationsby Christine WaughBeing a great leader means nurturing a strong and engaged team. One essential aspect is having retention chats with your employees. To build a cohesive and motivated workforce, you need