Customer service skills development is crucial because serving your customers individually can be the most challenging thing your employees face. Good customer service skills translate to good sales – and they improve your bottom line. Give your people the skills to handle all types of customers effectively, on the fly, because they’ll need to wing it with each customer. The skills will rub off on their teamwork, too. Customize your session by choosing from the modules above. In this training, Christine will present:
- Customer service skills development – what’s in it for the employee?
- Service is the customer’s whole experience, not a just the transaction
- The elements of good customer service – make them each count
- Techniques and tips for different customer personalities
- Dealing with challenging or difficult people so they leave happy too
You can blend this training with other professional development offerings from Leader Support Service, LLC. Try combining it with communication, sales or teamwork training so you get the customization you need.
Christine Waugh writes a weekly blog – articles to inspire leaders like you, and the teams you lead. Like the Leader Support Service, LLC facebook page and you’ll get one of these articles, and more inspiration, every week. Share them with your people to keep them inspired.
You’re launch begins with a single step. Christine will take it with you. Contact her and she’ll get you off to a flying start!