Facilitating productive meetings will lend wings to your success, because a facilitator takes care of the process. She keeps your planning session organized and productive, so each idea is considered carefully. Your session is inspiring to your team and everyone participates, so it yields long-lasting results. Your team gets a common vision and a flight plan to proceed. Here are examples of facilitation services that you’ll get:
- Interview participants ahead of time to gather input
- Provide interactive ice-breaking or team building exercises
- Guide the process and keep the meeting on time
- Ensure participation so everyone is heard
- Moderate the dynamic and ensure respectful dialogue
- Help participants reach a consensus or decision
- Keep the group focused on the issue
- Energize the group with their results so they are pulling together
Christine Waugh writes a weekly blog – articles to inspire leaders like you. Like the Leader Support Service, LLC facebook page and you’ll get one of these articles, and more inspiration, every week. Inspired to do more? Check out the other services that Leader Support Service, LLC provides.
Having Chris provide facilitation for our Board and Employee Advisory committee meeting reenergized all of us. ~ Paul Davies, General Manager, Central Lincoln PUD
Facilitating productive meetings will get your whole flock flying in formation, because you haven’t peaked yet! Contact Christine Waugh and plan together to get you off to a flying start.