Executive coaching support is important because seasoned managers, as well as new supervisors, can improve their performance results more quickly with coaching. One-on-one attention means you focus solely on your individual needs. Then, when you’re on the fly, your act and react effectively. Executive coaching support may include these steps to ensure a leader’s success over time:
- One-on-one mentoring – for as long as you need it
- Direction for goal setting and follow-through for success
- Guidance as hurdles arise to keep your momentum going
- Confidential employee and peer interviews so you know what they think
- On-Site observation, with insights and suggestions
- Supplemental resources and tools are available
Christine Waugh has published several eBooks, available on Amazon. She writes a blog – articles to inspire leaders like you. And if you like the Leader Support Service, LLC facebook page and you’ll get one of these articles, and more inspiration, every week. Inspired to do more? Check out the other services that Leader Support Service, LLC provides.
My team and I came away excited about new ideas and incentives for the coming year and best of all my employees feel vested in the success of our business! It was exactly what I was seeking. ~ Julia M Carlson, Carlson Wealth Management Group, LLC
The leadership skills of the people in your organization directly affect your bottom line! Make sure the effect is positive. You’re launch begins with a single step. Let Christine Waugh take it with you. Contact her and she’ll get you off to a flying start!